Key Root for this column
Latin: bursa, "pouch" or "purse."
Latin: bulga, "wallet," "purse," "backpack."
Words and Phrases List
bursar, disburse, purse (n), purse (v), pucker, bulge, budget, bag something, it's in the bag
Thoughts for Today
- Describe a challenge you recently faced that can now be said to be safely "in the bag" for you.
- What is the purpose of a budget?
- How do you create your personal budget, and how closely do you adhere to it?
- Do you have any understanding of the federal budget? How so? Do you agree with its priorities?
- What is the difference between managing a personal household budget and that of the government?