Key Root for this column
Latin: fluere, "flow."
Latin: mel, mellis "smooth," "sweet," "honey."
Words and Phrases List
fluent, affluent, effluent, fluctuate, fluency, fluent, fluid, fluidity, flush, fluvial, flux, influence, influx , superfluous
Thoughts for Today
- What does it mean to be "in the flow of things?"
- Can you consciously get into the flow? If not, how do you do so?
- What are you most fluent in?
- How well do you deal with the ebb and flow of life?
- What is the flow of this column? What questions or issues does it bring to the surface?