Key Root for this column
Latin: metus, "fear," "dread", "anxiety."
Latin: fastidiosus, "disdainful" or "squeamish", from fastus, "contempt."
Words and Phrases List
Thoughts for Today
- When do you tend to get down to the "nitty-gritty?"
- Do you consider yourself a meticulous person?
- About which things are you most meticulous?
- Do you ever become too fastidious? About what?
- Do you like people who are meticulous? Or just about certain things? Which aspects of being meticulous put you off most?