Key Root for this column
Greek: plassein, "to mold" or "shape."
Words and Phrases List
buy it, cash on the barrelhead, on the cuff, pay through the nose, put it on the cuff, lose one's shirt
Thoughts for Today
- What are the plusses and minuses of putting cash on the barrelhead?
- Does having a credit card make it easier to buy goods? Do you buy more when having one?
- What percent of your purchases are made using your credit card?
- Do you pay your credit card off each month? If not, what is your average cost for carrying forth your indebtedness?
- Do you have any concerns about putting things on the cuff?