The Key Root for this column: Latin, sonare, sonus, "sound"
Minor Roots: Latin, per, "through."
Words and Phrases List
dramatis personae, impersonate, persona, person, personal, personality, personalize, personnel
assonance, assonant, assonate, consonance, consonant, dissonance, dissonant, resonance, resonant, resonate, resound, sonata, sound,
supersonic, ultrasonic, ultrasound
Thoughts for Today
- What makes for a "good personality?"
- Which prominent personalities do you most like/admire? Why?
- What does it mean to "take something personally?"
- Is your persona very different than the person you really are?
- What makes you a "good person?"