The Key Root for this column: None
Minor Roots: Woman from wifman (c.766), a compound of wif + man, "human being," the wif deriving from the Anglo Saxon wifan, "to weave."
Words and Phrases List
woman, Abzug, Bella
Thoughts for Today
- What is woman's proper place?
- Is her place in the home more important than is the man's... or just different?
- How would you explain to an ET what a woman is?
- What expectations do we have of women that we do not have of men?
- Is your mother a different kind of woman than women growing up today?