The Key Roots for this column: None
Words and Phrases List
Living in sin, shacking up, POSSLQ, PSSSLQ, significant other, without benefit of clergy, living end, cohabitation
Thoughts for Today
- What common terms do we use today for "shacking up?"
- How important a step is living together for a relationship?
- 3. What happens when you "fall" for someone? Are you at all troubled by the idea of "falling?"
- What are the most important considerations prior to shacking up with another person?
- What has been your experience in shacking up? What suggestions would you give others contemplating such a move?